Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I've Been Twittered

I finally decided to get on Twitter. You'll be able to get into my world better, stronger, faster. If you want to find me on it, search me out--tlawrites. If you are already on, follow me and I'll follow you too.

I caught "The Wrestler" over the weekend. It was good. Sad, but good. Mickey Rourke was all over that role. It was life kinda sorta--switch out wrestling for acting.

Thursday I'll be going to NYC for a taping fof VH1's Soul Series with India Arie. Should be good. Her new disc drops in two weeks. Or a week? I'm sure I'll Twit from there.

Anyone else see this today?


1 comment:

Southern_Lady said...

That video was the absolute worse. 50 just kills me. Okay, Ricky is a deadbeat dad--what else is new? He needs to do better. I'm still fuming over him DENYING that he was employed.

It's a shame how quick a woman will drop all info on her child's father and put herself out there in exchange for some camera time and a shopping spree.