Monday, March 23, 2009

I know, I know

I'm so late. I've been sick for a few days but I'm on the healing comeback train, so a new post will appear soon. In the meantime, here is my review of the Raphael Saadiq concert that ran today in the Philadelphia Inquirer. I went to the show with a 102.1 temperature hopped up on antibiotics. Crazy? Maybe a little, but I call it dedication. Next up? Something very interesting. I guess you'll have to keep coming back to find out what it is huh?

Did you know this video was directed by Lisa Bonet?

4 comments:

Jay1 said...

i love that song.

Anonymous said...

@jay1 And he sounded so good singing it for all of 2 minutes. I love Raphael so I let him slide with that one.

ChampagneBlogs said...

Love Raphael he can't do any wrong!

loverton said...

OMG I never knew that and that's one of my favorites. I know it was all that live. How about I'm just grooving to his most recent CD. I luv it.