Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Change, Made Me Wanna Hustle-Pt. Uno

First, press PLAY and let the music take you through this post.

Yeah I know the Donald Byrd song is Change-Makes Me Wanna Hustle, but I'm way past that. Change made me want to hustle. I'm living with, in, and on my changes and it feels sooooooooo good. I quit my job to make more time for writing. I got an excellent freelance gig (I'll save that for next time) to add to the mix too. With all my changes, I'm hustling hard, but living happier for sure. You'll get filled in on the details soon becaues I'm in the middle of composing what will be my 'updated because I've been away so long post', so just hold on a little while longer.

In the mean time, be thankful for the change and chance I hope most of us took last Tuesday. If you are thinking like me, I hope Barack will be the man that can continue to keep us all as politically ignited as we've been this year and on board the change train. In the mean time, I'll leave you with this vid. I wish it were a more interactive video, but right about now, the lyrics are just hittin me. Change, nothin' stays the same....



Back soon. For REAL this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! That's what I'm talking about. You're my inspiration. I'm moving a tad bit slower than you, but you've most def inspired me.