Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanks Anthony Hamilton & EWF

You gotta press play on the vid to read this... (but only if you believe that dreams can become reality)




You ready for some big news? I just came back from picking up the newspaper. Actually, I picked up six copies. Six copies of todays, November 17th, Philadelphia Inquirer. For my Philly friends, go pick up a copy. Section D. Page 8. Why you ask? Today marks my debut as a freelancer for the Philadelphia Inquirer! Not only do I freelance for the Inquirer's Image section (nothing published-yet) but also for Arts & Entertainment. Thats how I got over to the music section and the opportunity to review the Anthony Hamilton concert. The details will come, but for now, share my excitement. For those not in the area, here is the link.

Yeah baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article and congrats.

ChampagneBlogs said...

Well written review.

Congrats on your debut and continue on your path to greater things!